NanoPRO is supporting the 3rd Bangalore Nano – Conference and Exhibition – see http://bit.ly/dkFxty - "Frontiers of Nanotechnology: Impact on India”
December 8 & 9, 2010
Lalit Ashok, Bangalore, India
The 3rd edition of Bangalore Nano will discuss a range of issues pertaining to research, technology development, skills requirement, institutions involved, risk issues, regulatory & governance structure, Investment and collaborations between Academia, R&D & Industry. The Conference will attract Business Leaders, Investors, Venture Capitalists, Scientists and Government Officials.
The conference would accentuate on the integrated roles of technologies, applications and market for successful commercialization of Nanotechnology. Efforts have been put to bring together a wide range of outstanding Speakers from the Scientific Fraternity, Industry, Government, R&D Labs and investors from India and Overseas.
Why Participate in Bangalore Nano?
With an audience of over 500 professionals from all over the globe and access to key nanotech contacts, the Bangalore Nano event represent an ideal opportunity for nanotech fraternity to mix and meet with their main target groups: CTOs, decision-makers, R&D heads and opinion-leaders from the Nanotech sector.
• Learn the secret to finding bigger success in your Nanotech Business.
• Discuss, deliberate and draw road-map for your research, alliances and business success.
• Witness the path breaking scientific breakthroughs in nanotechnology research.
• Pick the nanotech winners and identify the investment opportunities of the future.
• Discover sources of funding from government agencies and venture capitalists.
• Listen to the views of experts from across India and the globe and share your own with them.
• Interact, network and make the right linkages.
More details at: http://www.bangalorenano.in
Download a brochure at: http://bit.ly/9aDYuU
Contact the Event Secretariat for more details:
MM Activ, #9, UNI Building,
1st Floor, Thimmaiah Road,
Bangalore 560 052, India
Tel: +91.80.4113 1912/3
Fax: + 91.80.4113 1914