· $100 million is the target for a joint nanotechnology investment fund between Russia and Kazakhstan.
· Wake Forest University spinoff PureLux announces $2M investment for using nanotechnology to create more efficient lighting.
· Nanostart and HSBC sign sponsorship deal
· Adama Materials raises $4.75 million in Series A funding round.
· Nanotech investment news: Canatu Ltd based in Finland closes 4.7 Million Euro deal with syndicate.
Join our Investment Network - more information at: http://www.nanopro.biz/index.php/network
Application forms at:
Call for student research abstracts:
The Global Education and Entrepreneurial Hub has been developed for students so they can share their research to the wider academic and international business community, learn about the latest courses in nanotechnology, and find information about job opportunities and scientific employment fairs. If you have any content you would like to add, then please send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a variety of ways to learn about nanotechnologies and through our extensive knowledge base, NanoPRO will assist companies in understanding how the latest advances can lead to innovation and the improvements of products and process allowing businesses to access new sources of income, new markets and raised visibility to potential customers.
NanoPRO is supporting the following events:
Monday, 25 October 2010 - Friday, 29 October 2010
Iran Nano 2010
Wednesday, 03 November 2010
REACHing Nanomaterials - Current Compliance & Future Regulation
Wednesday, 08 December 2010 - Thursday, 09 December 2010
3rd Bangalore Nano – Conference and Exhibition
Tuesday, 05 April 2011 - Wednesday, 06 April 2011
Printed Electronics & Photovoltaics Europe 2011
Find us on: