12th and 18th March
To help develop consortia, the Graphene SIG is organising a Consortium Building Workshop at the Centre for Advanced Photonics & Electronics in Cambridge on 18th March.
This is one of four workshops being held across the UK. Other workshops are being held in Sedgefield, Bristol and Manchester.
The event will be structured to provide an opportunity for those interested in participating in the competition to meet others who might complement their own skills and make excellent consortium members.
All four consortium building workshops will follow a similar format which will comprise:
- Brief outline of the funding competition
- Overview on graphene and potential graphene enabled applications
- Application specific consortium building breakout discussions
- One-to-one networking opportunities
- Opportunities to view facilities at the host organisations
Please click here to view the days programme.
Potential applicants are encouraged to attend at least one of the workshops AND to attend the TSB Competition Briefing which will be held on the 24th April.
Consortium Building Workshop dates:
For further information on the Call read more